The K98k Rifle
The K98k Rifle, The Propaganda Photo Series Vol. I by B.J. Martens & G. de Vries
The famous Mauser K98k was the standard small arm of the German army from 1935 to 1945. This book covers and illustrates the development, its use as standard and sniper weapon, the rare folding and detachable barrel variations, the standard and experimental accessories, the ammunition, grenade launchers and grenades. Extensive information on the production, the markings and codes and a unique selection of 100 original large-format German World War II propaganda photos.
- Hardcover with dustjacket
- 9″ x 9″
- 152 pages
- 234 black & white photos
- Printed in English
One copy left! Please call 1-800-999-4697 to order.
Out of stock
This is Vol. I of The Propaganda Photo Series by Special Interest Publicaties BV.
Each Volume of this series features a unique selection of original German World War II propaganda photos, most of them never published before. Furthermore, this book contains all essential information about history and development, markings, experiments and variations, and ammunition and accessories.
Other Volumes in the series:
- Vol. II The MP38, 40, 40/1 and 41 Submachine Gun
- Vol. III The P08 Luger Pistol
- Vol. IV The MKb 42, MP43, MP44 and the Sturmgewehr 44
- Vol. V German Anti-tank Weapons: Panzerbüchse, Panzerfaust and Panzerschrek
- Vol. VI The MG34 Machinegun
- Vol. VII German Sniper Rifles
- Vol. VIII The FG42 Fallschirmjägergewehr
- Vol. IX Captured Arms (Beutewaffen)