The MG34 Machinegun
The MG34 Machinegun, The Propaganda Photo Series Vol. VI by G. de Vries
Published in May 2010, this new publication is the first book completely dedicated to the MG34, Germany’s most important machinegun of World War II. It covers the development, the forerunners and prototypes, and all models and variations, including many hitherto unknown MG34 variations. It contains also detailed and complete information on markings, codes, production and the accessories. And, as with all other volumes of this series, a unique selection of 100 original large-format German World War II propaganda photos, depicting the MG34 in use.
- Hardcover with dustjacket
- 9″ x 9″
- 152 pages
- 190 black & white photos
- Printed in English
This is Vol. VI of The Propaganda Photo Series by Special Interest Publicaties BV.
Each Volume of this series features a unique selection of original German World War II propaganda photos, most of them never published before. Furthermore, this book contains all essential information about history and development, markings, experiments and variations, and ammunition and accessories.
Other Volumes in the series:
- Vol. I The K98k Rifle
- Vol. II The MP38, 40, 40/1 and 41 Submachine Gun
- Vol. III The P08 Luger Pistol
- Vol. IV The MKb 42, MP43, MP44 and the Sturmgewehr 44
- Vol. V German Anti-tank Weapons: Panzerbüchse, Panzerfaust and Panzerschrek
- Vol. VII German Sniper Rifles
- Vol. VIII The FG42 Fallschirmjägergewehr
- Vol. IX Captured Arms (Beutewaffen)