The MP38, 40, 40/1 and 41 Submachine Gun
The MP38, 40, 40/1 and 41 Submachine Gun, The Propaganda Photo Series Vol. II by B.J. Martens & G. de Vries
Mistakenly nicknamed the ‘Schmeisser’, this submachine gun became an icon of the Third Reich army. Despite its fame, this is the first and only book to cover the development of the MP38 and 40 and its variations, including the dual feed system MP40/1, the aluminium MP38(L) and the wooden stocked MP41. Further information on accessories, ammunition, production figures and markings and a unique selection of 100 original large-format German World War II propaganda photos.
- Hardcover with dustjacket
- 9″ x 9″
- 152 pages
- 192 black & white photos
- Printed in English
One copy left! Please call 1-800-999-4697 to order.
Out of stock
This is Vol. II of The Propaganda Photo Series by Special Interest Publicaties BV.
Each Volume of this series features a unique selection of original German World War II propaganda photos, most of them never published before. Furthermore, this book contains all essential information about history and development, markings, experiments and variations, and ammunition and accessories.
Other Volumes in the series:
- Vol. I The K98k Rifle
- Vol. III The P08 Luger Pistol
- Vol. IV The MKb 42, MP43, MP44 and the Sturmgewehr 44
- Vol. V German Anti-tank Weapons: Panzerbüchse, Panzerfaust and Panzerschrek
- Vol. VI The MG34 Machinegun
- Vol. VII German Sniper Rifles
- Vol. VIII The FG42 Fallschirmjägergewehr
- Vol. IX Captured Arms (Beutewaffen)