German Anti-Tank Weapons
German Anti-Tank Weapons: Panzerbüchse, Panzerfaust and Panzerschrek, The Propaganda Photo Series Vol. V by B.J. Martens & G. de Vries
The first book and only book that covers all German anti-tank weapons, describing and depicting the anti-tank rifles from the Mauser 1911 Festungslader and 1917 Tankgewehr to the Panzerbüchse 38, 39, 40 and Model SS 41, as well as the Panzerfaust-series, Panzerschreck and Raketen-Panzerbüchse. Never published before pictures of the 13 mm Gast, the Bergmann rifle grenades and the Fliegerfaust and a unique selection of 100 original large-format German World War II propaganda photos.
- Hardcover with dustjacket
- 9″ x 9″
- 152 pages
- 160 black & white photos
- Printed in English
This is Vol. V of The Propaganda Photo Series by Special Interest Publicaties BV.
Each Volume of this series features a unique selection of original German World War II propaganda photos, most of them never published before. Furthermore, this book contains all essential information about history and development, markings, experiments and variations, and ammunition and accessories.
Other Volumes in the series:
- Vol. I The K98k Rifle
- Vol. II The MP38, 40, 40/1 and 41 Submachine Gun
- Vol. III The P08 Luger Pistol
- Vol. IV The MKb 42, MP43, MP44 and the Sturmgewehr 44
- Vol. VI The MG34 Machinegun
- Vol. VII German Sniper Rifles
- Vol. VIII The FG42 Fallschirmjägergewehr
- Vol. IX Captured Arms (Beutewaffen)